Clients & Projects
We’ve partnered with NSW Government, national and NSW organisations to deliver innovations, strategies and solutions.
Let’s see what we can do partnering with you.
- NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet
- NSW Agency for Clinical Innovation (Health)
- Department of Family and Community Services
- NSW Advocate for Children and Young People
- Local Health Districts
- icare (Insurance and Care NSW)
- NSW Health
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- National Affordable Housing Consortium
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth (ARACY)
- Australian Sports Commission
- Life Without Barriers
- Key Assets
- Campbell Page
- Local Government
- One Door (formerly Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW)
- Settlement Services International
- Wesley Mission
- Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils
- CatholicCare, Broken Bay
- Platform Youth Services
- Women’s and Girls Emergency Centre
- Wentworth Community Housing
- Argyle Community Housing
- Nepean Community Neighbourhood Centre
- Primary Health Networks
- Indigenous organisations
- Training organisations
- Woodville Alliance.
- Reviews of Out of Home Care operations and governance
- Reviews of government, non-government and multi-sector partnerships
- Rapid evidence reviews for government
- Service implementation planning
- Reform implementation planning with government
- National focus group and survey research with parents regarding their children’s physical activity
- Strategic and Business Planning with Commonwealth, NSW and local government, and with non-government agencies working in disability, community housing, community development, health, family support, child protection, youth services,
- Development of evidence based practice frameworks and manuals for services working with children and families with complex needs
- Reviews of state-wide programs or strategy regarding homelessness, parenting, brain injury and spinal injury
- Tender and proposal development for OOHC, Domestic and Family Violence, Youth Services, Community Housing, Mental Health, Family Preservation,
- Reviews of youth homelessness and mentoring programs
- State-wide stakeholder consultations and analysis
- Workforce Planning with government, disability and homelessness services
- Planning Primary Health strategy across Primary Health Networks, local government, NSW agencies, non-government organisations and Local Health Districts
Thanks again for a great looking submission. Thank you so much for the level of care taken in its preparation.
Ross provided clear project governance and management through an ongoing consultative process with our senior management. Their project management is inclusive and fosters trust.
Their recommendations, from a review of our services, were supported by sound research that allowed reliable decision making.
Strong policy analysis and deep knowledge of the service system.
The strategic planning led by Ross Beaton was an essential component of the success of our services – exceeding all targets.
These are the best tenders we have ever done.
Excellent stakeholder management – for government, non-government and peak body stakeholders.