Stakeholder Processes & Communication
Effective stakeholder engagement that drives the right outcomes
Consulting with stakeholders provides essential insight into planning, design and implementation. Effective stakeholder engagement is a process of discovery. The very best insights come from approaches that are tailored to the specific audience while also being well-thought out and executed.
Our experience means that we understand:
- The different perspectives each stakeholder brings to a process
- What is required to manage those various expectations, and
- The processes most useful to achieve your planned outcomes.
Working with staff and external stakeholders, and in diverse sectors across Sydney, Canberra and beyond, we’ve undertaken successful consultations, surveys and partner evaluations. We’ve also devised the appropriate communication strategies and planning processes to enhance engagement and generate increased stakeholder investment.
- Facilitation of:
- Workshop or stakeholder consultations
- Forums and focus groups with the public, communities and special interest groups (face-to-face or through video- or tele-conferencing)
- Development of communication strategies for programs, reviews and evaluations
- Tailored communication management via:
- Discussion papers, options papers, information sessions, digital communications or other means tailored to your specific stakeholder requirements
- Online forum management
- Stakeholder consultation and engagement via:
- Social media and other online platforms
- Accessible technologies to include people with disability
- Collaboration with community connectors and interpreters to engage and consult with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Indigenous community partnerships, and
- Data analysis, reporting, and recommendations for strategy development and implementation.
Thanks again for a great looking submission. Thank you so much for the level of care taken in its preparation.
Ross provided clear project governance and management through an ongoing consultative process with our senior management. Their project management is inclusive and fosters trust.
Their recommendations, from a review of our services, were supported by sound research that allowed reliable decision making.
Strong policy analysis and deep knowledge of the service system.
The strategic planning led by Ross Beaton was an essential component of the success of our services – exceeding all targets.
These are the best tenders we have ever done.
Excellent stakeholder management – for government, non-government and peak body stakeholders.