Tender & Proposal Development
Do your tenders and proposals stand out?
If you’re looking to take your tendering to the next level, you need the right team to drive your service delivery strategy.
With Insight, you’ll benefit from start-to-finish tender consulting and response development.
We’ll work with you to strengthen your chances of success, developing your case and bringing together your organisation’s purpose, strategy, strengths, aspirations and latent potential to position it for the future.
There’s no need to drain internal resources to focus on non-core business. Enjoy professional, experienced and committed expertise:
- Tender evaluation: Review of requirements and navigation of the bid/no bid process
- Strategic business case development: Development of the core elements, service models, strategic positioning and value proposition of your proposal
- Project management: Drawing together the information needed from internal business units, research and the target audience, ensuring a cohesive framework
- Tender response development: Writing targeted to the requirements of the opportunity, using the right language and frameworks
- Pre-tender positioning: Building your internal capacity and processes to be ready for future opportunities. We work closely with management teams to create a culture, and develop the skills and systems required, to become the preferred tenderer
- Post-tender reviews: Reviewing your current process of bidding, from simple costings and strategy through to writing, to develop a streamlined, best-practice workflow, and
- Tender presentation: Training and coaching to develop a first-class presentation when face-to-face bid presentations are required.
Vitally, we can work with you across all stages of bid and proposal development. From pre-tender positioning through to post-tender reviews, you’ll benefit from a complete consulting service.
Thanks again for a great looking submission. Thank you so much for the level of care taken in its preparation.
Ross provided clear project governance and management through an ongoing consultative process with our senior management. Their project management is inclusive and fosters trust.
Their recommendations, from a review of our services, were supported by sound research that allowed reliable decision making.
Strong policy analysis and deep knowledge of the service system.
The strategic planning led by Ross Beaton was an essential component of the success of our services – exceeding all targets.
These are the best tenders we have ever done.
Excellent stakeholder management – for government, non-government and peak body stakeholders.