Strategy, Policy or Program Review and Evaluation
Take your performance to the next level with strategic reviews and evaluations
Delivering ongoing performance improvement is not a simple process.
It is, however, an essential requirement of all organisations in order to deliver growth.
For all organisations, government and non-government, there are undeniable opportunities. But at the very core of business and service delivery, it can be difficult to disengage from what you already know in order to identify them.
This is where we can help.
- Deliver ongoing improvement and best practice through the review or evaluation of policy<link to Public Policy>, strategy, programs, governance or operations
- Demonstrate outcomes via third-party evaluation
- Ensure strategic stakeholder engagement during the review of previous performance and through the delivery of recommendations to increase interaction, and
- Meet evolving environments and objectives by reshaping particular areas of policy, strategy or programs.
Custom-designed reviews to meet your objectives and budget
Whatever your organisation’s specific needs, we will tailor a review or evaluation to best meet your objectives and budget, including:
- Delivering an independent evaluation or review
- Strengthening program design and delivery through a formative evaluation
- Reviewing particular aspects of your operations to improve strategic outcomes
- Developing qualitative and quantitative measures of performance and outcomes which can be readily implemented
- Delivering short, sharp reviews which engage stakeholders around emerging directions, and
- Establishing frameworks for ongoing internal monitoring and evaluation.
Delivering positive outcomes across a diverse range of fields
Insight Consulting has the experience and expertise required to successfully navigate the intersections of service delivery, governance, partnerships, management and policy. We’ve helped organisations to deliver and innovate in services for:
- Child and family support and interventions
- Social housing
- Out of Home Care
- Primary health
- Mental health
- Injury rehabilitation
- Indigenous communities
- Young people
- Domestic and family violence
- Child protection, and
- Place-based community strengthening.
Thanks again for a great looking submission. Thank you so much for the level of care taken in its preparation.
Ross provided clear project governance and management through an ongoing consultative process with our senior management. Their project management is inclusive and fosters trust.
Their recommendations, from a review of our services, were supported by sound research that allowed reliable decision making.
Strong policy analysis and deep knowledge of the service system.
The strategic planning led by Ross Beaton was an essential component of the success of our services – exceeding all targets.
These are the best tenders we have ever done.
Excellent stakeholder management – for government, non-government and peak body stakeholders.