Research for Evidence-Based Service Delivery
Make the right decisions with the right information
High consumer expectations, competing demands and budgetary constraints all mean that service delivery has become an increasingly complex challenge for contemporary organisations.
It’s vital that you get it right not only the first time, but every time.
With us, you’ll benefit from insight that comes from our senior experience within government and non-government agencies. Combined with our skills in multi-method research, we deliver products that are fit-for-purpose and informed by contemporary directions in research, policy and practice.
- Drive qualityforward-thinking initiatives via up-to-date research within the context of ongoing reforms, the available workforce, regulatory requirements and corporate capacity and priorities
- Make informed decisions based on:
- A rapid review of available evidence (including grey literature)
- Comprehensive literature reviews
- Surveys (online, face-to-face, paper)
- Focus groups
- Harwood conversations, and
- Stakeholder consultations or workshops
- Maximise results by ensuring the effective application of evidence to your current delivery
- Undertake bespoke research which builds on existing literature through engagement with consumers, leading practitioners, oversight organisations, leading academics, related fields of research or practice, the experience of international and domestic jurisdictions, and other stakeholders
- Design evidence-informed services via analysis of common elements in evidence-based programs which contribute to proven effectiveness.
With a team skilled at engaging with a diversity of people, industries and contexts, Insight Consulting’s research and analysis, combined with our strategic focus, will add significant value to your organisation.
Thanks again for a great looking submission. Thank you so much for the level of care taken in its preparation.
Ross provided clear project governance and management through an ongoing consultative process with our senior management. Their project management is inclusive and fosters trust.
Their recommendations, from a review of our services, were supported by sound research that allowed reliable decision making.
Strong policy analysis and deep knowledge of the service system.
The strategic planning led by Ross Beaton was an essential component of the success of our services – exceeding all targets.
These are the best tenders we have ever done.
Excellent stakeholder management – for government, non-government and peak body stakeholders.